Friday, December 5, 2008

Day Dreams of Summer


As winter approaches and the cold weather chills me to the bone, I find myself day dreaming of summer.




We had a great trip to Lake Powell this summer. We sold the motorhome and the houseboat, so we decided to be adventurous and attempt tent camping. We had not tent camped in several years because we had so many small children. It just didn't sound fun. But our kids are older now so we did it.









Yeah, except it was a popular toad hang out and they kept us awake all night. Finally we all got up and went on a toad hunt. We caught five of them. They were all humanely relocated (except one).



The water and the sun wore everyone out.



Except Sara, who decided to stick her head out the window and catch the wind (and bugs) in her cheeks. I guess she was curious why the dog liked it so much.

I HATE BEING COLD!!!!

No comments: